Monday, August 22, 2016

I never want to leave!

We had another great week here in Bullhead! It was still hot....it actually got hotter. But then we had a tiny bit of rain, so that made us feel good! Again, we taught and found a lot this week, and we had some investigators come to church. So overall is was just really really good :) I feel so blessed to be having such a great transfer before I go home. I definitely just want to keep doing this for forever :)

The start of the week was a little slow, and it probably had to do with the fact that we were not sleeping well and were exhausted. The neighborhood we live in is not the best, so after some stuff happened, we finally convinced the mission to get us a new apartment. We should be moving out this Thursday to a new and safer apartment. Gratefully, the promptings the of the spirit kept us safe. The power of Heavenly Father is real!

We saw lots of miracles this week with teaching and finding. We were able to find another mom and daughter pair. We had two appts in Laughlin, and nothing was going right. I felt like we were not where Heavenly Father needed us to be, so I suggested we go to another area. We decided to try an apartment complex we had never been to, and we were able to find the mom and daughter. Mom has cancer, and the daughter has a girl of her own. They were very receptive, and the mom had said we had come at the perfect time for their family. It's pretty amazing when the Lord puts you in exactly the right place at the right time.


That's all for this week. It is wonderful here and I am going to miss it a lot. I'm going to miss everything about the mission (well maybe not walking around when it's 120 outside) and I'm so grateful that I made the decision to serve. It has changed me and I know that is has changed my future. I'm nervous about what is to come, but I know that I have done what I can here. I love you all!

Love,

Hermana Erickson

No comments:

Post a Comment